Your Richland Restoration League membership provides vital support for the preservation, maintenance, and operation of this historic facility.
In 2005, Richland Church underwent extensive renovations to preserve the structural integrity of exterior walls, foundation and roof. This restoration effort was made possible by the generous donations from the Twiggs community and other supporters around the state. In part, membership fees have been used to pay the construction loan acquired to complete the exterior renovation and will support future interior renovation plans.
Contributions from individuals and families, have in the past, provided the primary support for maintaining the facility as community center for religious, public and private educational, social and cultural events.
Corporate contributions and foundation grants are also supporting the restoration and development of Historic Richland Church. Many public and private corporations match funding for employee 501 (c) 3 contributions. Please check with your employer and double your financial impact on Historic Richland Church when planning your annual giving.
Chose your level of supporting membership
- Student – receive the newsletter and invitation to annual meeting, and special events
- Individual – receive the newsletter and invitation to annual meeting, and special events.
- Family – (includes 4 members of your immediate family)-receive the newsletter and invitation to annual meeting, and special events.
($10 for each additional immediate family member over 4)
- A-men Corner – Recognition in the periodic newsletter
- Deacons’ Pew – Recognition in the periodic newsletter plus recognition at the annual Homecoming Ceremony in October and Christmas Program
- Squire Rouse’s Circle – same as Deacon’s Pew plus inclusion on a memorial plaque in the back of the church
- Micajah Fulghum’s Circle – same as Squire Rouse’s Circle plus your name memorialized on a brick in the South foundation wall
- Founder’s Circle – same as Squire Rouse’s Circle plus have your family’s name memorialized on a brick in the newly repaired South foundation wall and a plaque on one of the pews
|Individual||$35||Squire Rouse’s Circle||$2,000|
|Family(4)||$50||Micajah Fulghum’s Circle||$5,000|
|Amen Corner||$350||Founder’s Circle||$10,000|
Your membership in the Richland Restoration League, Inc. will help assure that this historic landmark remains a living part of our regional and Georgia history.
Richland Restoration League, Inc is a registered 501c(3) non-for-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Become a supporting member. Download a Membership Application.
You may make a contribution or pay your annual membership dues by going to the Old Richland Store. Payments can be made with a regular credit, debit card or PayPal. Have questions or need more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merrie Lowe, Treasurer
Richland Restoration League, Inc.
P. O. Box 681
Jeffersonville, GA 31044-0681